Join us for an online workshop to learn the basics of credit, budgeting, and financial literacy! In our Financial Literacy Budget Basics course, you will discover:
– How to Create a Budget
– Budgeting and Tracking of Expenses
– Assessing needs versus wants
– Managing Debt and Recognizing how to Avoid Overspending
Note: As a HUD Certified Agency, after the class, 1:1 counseling can be scheduled to further assist you in planning your personal budgeting goals.
During our Credit Report Overview, you will discover:
– Getting a copy of your credit report
– Understanding What Makes Up a Report
– Understanding What Makes Up a Credit Score
Note: As a HUD Certified Agency, after the class 1:1 counseling can be scheduled to discuss your personal credit score, and goal setting.