Athens Land Trusts Housing Counseling team is offering a series of free Financial Management Workshops. Workshops will be held online via Zoom on Wednesdays from 5:00 to 6:30 PM unless otherwise indicated. Advanced registration is required. Registration for workshops closes at 5:00 PM the day prior to the session. A zoom link to the meeting will be sent to you the day before the workshop.
Workshops will cover a variety of topics, including:
- June 14 – Making Housing Decisions
- June 21 – Your Spending & Saving Plan
- July 19 – Your Money Values & Influences
- August 23 – Banks vs. Credit Unions
- September 20 – Workshop: Your Income & Expenses
- September 27 – Managing Your Credit & Credit Repair – in person – location TBA
- October 18 – Your Spending & Saving Plan
- October 25 – Fair Housing – this is an in person workshop; location TBA
- November 15 – Managing Your Credit & Credit Repair
- November 22 – Post Purchase Workshop for ALT Homebuyers – in person –
- December 13 – Making Housing Decisions
- December 20 – Your Spending & Saving Plan
Please contact the Housing Counselor, Tara McDuffie at firstname.lastname@example.org, the Director of Housing Counseling, Joanne Selgin, at email@example.com, or call 706-613-0122 if you have any questions or concerns about attending a workshop.
To register online, please fill out the Google Form below. To open the form in a new tab, click here.